CRUISE SHIP JOBS
A modern cruise ship is like a floating hotel, offering all jobs. Periodically we organize the recruitment of Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Seabourn, Celebrity Cruises, Oceania Cruises, Crystal Cruises, Disney Cruises, and Bahamas Celebration make you work and also explore the world. If you are interested in becoming a member Marine crew, just choose from the menus below.
Working conditions on cruise ships:
- Salary by the signed contract: 1200 - 2000 USD per month
- Accommodation and meals FREE
- Health and life insurance during the contract work for FREE
- Length of contracts: depending on the position and the shipping company: usually 6-10 months with possibility of extension.
- After completion of the contract each employee gets the option to take 60 to 10 weeks leave.
- Work schedule: 10 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Uniforms provided by the employer
Requirements for employee:
- Recommended ages 21 to 35 at the start
- Active English
- Valid passport min. 12 months from departure
- 2 - years relevant experience
- Flexible work schedule adjustment and locality
- To be able to work under high working line
- Pleasant and decency, pro-customer orientation
Forthcoming interview will take place:
Candidates will require the following documents:
- CV written in English
- Copy of passport
- Recommendations - References in the English language (later)
- Diploma, certificate, certificate officially translated into English (later)
- Extract from policy records home country (later)
- 2 color photographs of faces of 5x5 cm (later)
- Program Fee 350 - 800 EUR according to embarkation.
- C1D visa fee 140 USD
- Health screening
Register for cruise ship:
Just register online at our website (with registration please desired type of work "Cruise Line") and then we'll send you an invitation with information about the next interview.
For questions you can write to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us on Facebook: Cruise ship job