Business Visa EU Program
- Company formation – Limited company / Trade Licence with the seat in Slovakia, EU
- Temporary residence for Business purpose
- Servises provided – lawyers, sworn translation, sworn interpetation, tax advisors, accounting, virtual office,
- CV , home address and passport copy
- Business plan, desired name of the company and its activities
- Transfer the Registration fee
- Statement from criminal record of home country (verified at embassy)
- Bank Statement showing the minimum amount of 18 462 EUR on your account (verified at embassy)
- Sworn power of Attorney (verified at embassy)
Once the copany is registered, we will send you courier envelope back that will include:
- Trading Licence / Ltd. Extract from the Business Court
- Translations of Criminal record from home country and Bank statement
- Confirmation of accomodation
- Extract from the business register presenting the established company / Trading Licence
- Extract from the Criminal record of Slovakia (apply at the Slovak embassy)
- Extract from the Criminal record of home country (by APOSTILLE) translated.
- Confirmation of accommodation (Property certificate + notary authorized rent contract) – organized by Personnel Agency.
- Color photo 3x3,5 cm
- The application fee, (232 EUR), paid at the Embassy of the SR
- Extract from your bank account showing the minimum amount of 21 840 EUR saved on the bank account to prove that the businessman has enough financial sources for the business activities and personal living costs. This sume must have each co-owner of the company at his bank account.
The process takes about 2 months if you follow properly.
- registration at the Foreing Police in 3 days
- Medical test for HIV and other illnesses
- Visit in the bank
- the client will became the principal of his copany, once he got temporary residence of the Slovak Republic.
- We provide you the businness address (virtual office services) for the first 3 months for free.
Example of the Trading Licence
Link to Migration Information Center
If you have some questions, dont hesitate to ask Martin Paal at firstname.lastname@example.org .