The personnel leasing is frequently used for jobs of a seasonal character or for projects where the employment is terminated by finishing the task. The typical example is summer or winter seasons of tourism industry, harvesting or constructions that are terminated by expiry of the Contract of Work.
Such an employee is in the labor-law relation with PERSONNEL AGENCY that can place him in a work post required by customer.
The personnel leasing of PERSONNEL AGENCY workers , whether for long-time or short-time positions, may help the customer with over work accession or in the event of workers absence resulted from holidays, sickness, military service a.o.).
PERSONNEL AGENCY is responsible for all necessary labor-law actions, personnel and payment agenda of its employees and it secures replacement of the worker, if justifiable. It economizes the time and unloads the customer of any sorrows and burdens in the process of solving complicated situations of the arisen personnel situation.
- provides all necessary labor-law actions of workers
- makes monthly payment of workers
- pays workers income tax and contributions to social and health insurance
1. decrease of costs spent on :
- recruitment of workers
- agenda and payment of wages
- annual statement of workers account, taxation and insurance
2. decrease of risk of the worker?s absence , quick replacement of the worker
PROCESS OF COOPERATION
1. General Contract of Worker?s Temporary Allocation + Order
2. Delivery of results of the passed interview to customer – the most successful candidate for a certain work position
3. Conclusion of Contract of Employment with the selected candidate
4. Monthly calculation, i.e. the invoice including the workers´s gross salary and compulsory contributions to social funds and insurance companies.